Girls Under £15 Christmas Gift Guide


It's December 12th?! How is that even possible? I don't know where time goes these days. I'm getting old. But it's NEARLY CHRISTMAS so I'm very excited. I love Christmas, even if it won't be the same this year without my Dad. So, here's a gift guide for those of you who would like some VERY reasonably priced gifts for friends or family. Everything in the guide is (roughly) £10 so you'll be sorted. Let's go in reverse order of most expensive to least expensive.

1) A Radley Keyring (£15). I think Radley have a sale on at the moment which ends Monday (maybe?) so I'd get in quick. This particular keyring wasn't on sale but I liked it the best so I got it anyway. I think that keyrings are a good idea on a budget because you can get them from good brands and everybody uses keyrings. If Radley isn't their thing, go for a different brand such as Michael Kors, Moschino, or DKNY. Just find out which brand whoever you're purchasing for likes and see if they've got any cute, small items which are in your price range.

2) Cheerz photo prints (£12.95). I have a blog post on these if you want to know more.

3) A Yankee Candle (10.99). Boots have 3 for 2 on gifts at the moment, so that makes Yankee candles better value, but still just as delicious-smelling. They also have some some insanely cute Christmas sets for a range of prices. If you're not sure on what kind of scents whoever you're buying for would like, a gift set is a good one since it has a variety. Yankee candles are quite expensive and pretty amazing so they make good gifts, since people might not want to spend that much on themselves (this is speaking from the point of view as a poor student, mind you).



4) Laura Ashley Soap Dish And Soap (£10). I think that Laura Ashley is a good one for Mums. I know my Mum and Grandma both love Laura Ashley, and I remember going in there a lot as a kid, so I figured something from there would be appreciated. They've got that vintage sort of feel, so anybody who's into vintagey things would surely like something Laura Ashley. Boots have a lot of Laura Ashley gift sets available in the 3 for 2 offer, and they have things like cupcake trays as well as bath sets.

5) Real Techniques expert face brush (£9.99). A Real Techniques brush is one of the best budget gifts you can get a girl who's interested in makeup, in my opinion. I feel like every girl would be happy with one. If you're feeling a bit more fancy, go for the Bold Metals brushes since they're a more recent release and more pricey.



6) Baylis & Harding gift set (£6). I could've sworn this was £8 when I bought it, but apparently I was wrong. I've never actually used Baylis & Harding so I can't tell you what they're like, but they've got a lot of cute sets and they do things for men as well as women. 

7) Yankee Candle Car Jar (£2.49). If she's got a car, she'll want one of these. Well, maybe not, but probably. I know I would appreciate one of these, and I know a lot of people who would as well. And they're only £2.49, so why not? Would be great in the stocking.


8) Tea Light Jar (£0). If you're feeling cutesy and poor, why not make a gift? I made my Mum this tea light holder out of a used pesto jar (I'm all about reusing jars - gotta think about the environment) and some acrylic paint. It was easy and really fun too. It could also be a storage jar, or whatever you want it to be. I feel like everybody appreciates something hand made. And, well, if my Mum doesn't like this then I'm moving out and never returning.

And voila! That's all of the gift ideas I've got for you today. I hope this helped or maybe sparked some inspiration in you. 



Comments

  1. Lovely post! I love these gifts! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts