Greek Chicken Couscous (Jamie's 15 Minute Meals Review)


I've developed a love for Jamie's 15 Minutes Meals after trying out this tuna recipe so I'm planning on getting through quite a bit of the book. This time I decided to try out the Gorgeous Greek Chicken Herby Vegetable Couscous & Tzatziki. They don't half have long names!


I had high hopes for this meal after the wonderful tuna recipe I tried. I'm also a huge fan of couscous (probably mostly because it takes about 3 minutes to make). I'll admit that I wasn't actually a massive fan of this dish. It was nice, but it was cold since none of the veg was really cooked. I don't think it's supposed to be hot but I wanted it to be, and I think I would've liked it more if it was.


Another thing was the dill. I do not like dill, I've realised, and it was quite an overwhelming flavour. So if I were to make it again, I'd take out the dill. I didn't like the Tzatziki either but I knew I wasn't going to since it's yoghurt-based and I do not like yoghurt. I wanted to give it a go though!


If you like fresh and healthy meals which aren't based around just lettuce then I'd say this would be a good meal to try out. It was also as fast as promised, so it's great for people who don't have much time, or lazy people such as myself.

P.S. sorry about the quality of my images - I won't have my computer until July so don't have Photoshop at the moment.

Comments

  1. This looks so tasty I am going to try this cause it looks so tasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so so good!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful! I love Greek Food. xx

    Cherie - www.esttrill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever actually tried it aside from this attempt

      Delete
  4. This look sooo goood! amazing photos too :)

    ♥ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look sooo goood! amazing photos too :)

    ♥ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really good - was the cous cous flavourful enough?

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was definitely flavourful. It all tasted a lot of dill

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts