Brightening Up The Kitchen With iFlorist Flowers


It's not long since I moved into my new house, and we're still sorting things out and brightening the place up. It's always nice to have a fresh supply of flowers somewhere and iFlorist kindly sent me this* bouquet of flowers. I was definitely attracted by the black lilies. I think my tumblr use has given me a thing for black flowers.


I can't be the only one who finds it hard to find nice flowers in the shops. A lot of the time I feel like they're the boring, washed out pretty pink flowers. Those can be nice sometimes, but I get very bored of that. iFlorist has quite a range of flowers and some of the more colourful ones have been catching my eye in particular. They have flowers for pretty much any occasion such as funerals, new baby, get well soon, and also offer other gifts (mostly including wine).


The flowers arrived in perfect condition. I've never had flowers delivered before so I wasn't sure how it was going to work. They came in a large box sitting in a little pot with some oasis in it to keep them hydrated. It also came with a little sachet of plant food and they were wrapped up like your usual bouquet in bright plastic stuff (I can't think of the name...). All in all, I was very pleased with the flowers and I think if you've got a special occasion coming up it's worth spending a little bit more. The bouquet I received ranges from around £40 to £60. If you want to buy them for yourself head to the iFlorist website.


Comments

  1. These flowers look so beautiful!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your kitchen and your little owl collection! I love owl too and I have few in my apartment. Ooh and the flowers are lovely too hehe! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! We've been collecting them for years now.

      Delete
  3. Love your kitchen! and beautiful vase of flowers!

    Rachel x
    thehappybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts