Beauty Christmas Crackers
Christmas isn't far away now and that means most of us are trying to get all of our presents and those finishing touches together to make Christmas an amazing day. I've decided to put together a few of what I think are the best Christmas crackers around. Of course, they're beauty Christmas crackers (which I didn't know existed until this year!) and some are very budget-friendly while others are more expensive. I think they're a great idea, however, since the usual crackers contain things which only get thrown away! So if you've got a few girls to please this Christmas, here's the crackers for you.
1. The first is the Lancome Christmas crackers (£54.00). While these crackers are very expensive, they contain some great products. You could even split these up and give each one as a gift to a friend which would total only £9 per friend. Included is the Hypnose Volume Mascara (black), Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner (black), Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, Lip Lover, L'absolute Lipstick and Bi-Facil Eye Make Up Remover. All great luxury gifts for friends or a nice touch to a girly Christmas dinner.
2. Next is another luxury set, this time from Clarins. This set is a little cheaper at £39 (£6.50 per cracker) and contains the Wonder Perfect Mascara, Gentle Refiner, Beauty Flash Balm, Hand and Nail treatment, Eau des Jardins and Rouge Eclat Lipstick. I adore Clarins and it's another well-known luxury makeup brand which is bound to impress your friends at Christmas.
3. Thirdly, we're onto something a little more budget friendly and that is the Champneys Cracker Collection which contains four different bubble baths, retailing at £10 which is £2.50 per cracker. I think that these are really sweet and bound to please even those who aren't beauty lovers. The bubble baths included are Distant Shores Bubble Heaven, Mediterranean Bliss Bubble Heaven, Exotic Retreat Bubble Heaven and Oriental Opulence Bubble Heaven.
4. Another budget friendly set is the No7 Christmas Cracker collection (£14.00 or £2.33 each). This is another one which is good for girls who like a bit of pampering but aren't that into makeup, as it contains three nail polishes and three skincare items. The nails polish shades are: Temptress, Beanie and Damson Dream, and the skincare included is the Protect & Perfect Day Cream, Night Cream, and Intense Eye Cream.
5. Still on the topic of nails is the Nails Inc Christmas Cracker collection (£29.50 or £4.90 each). You get six full sized nail polishes in the shades Mayfair Mews, Kensington High Street, Trafalgar Crescent, Baker Street, Mayfair Lane and Kings Road.
6. And finally is the most budget-friendly of them all - the Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit cracker set (£8.00 or £1.33 per cracker). These crackers contain three bottles of hand cream and thee bottles of bath & shower creme - bound to please any girl, and probably some guys too (we know they're always stealing our products). They're all in the sweet mandarin & grapefruit scent.
And those are all of my picks! This is my first Christmas post which is super exciting! It's been a struggle to fit it in with all of my uni deadlines but I've managed it! I hope you're all having fun picking out gifts and decorations this year!