Poppy Lux Giselle Top


Hi guys! Today's post is about a brand called Poppy Lux and the gorgeous Giselle Top* which they were kind enough to send to me. 

It took me a while to style this top because I didn't want to create a look which was too smart and wanted something that could be worn around town / a day out but could also be worn in the evening, depending on what you feel comfortable wearing where. Personally, this is something I would wear during the day time.

When I first received the top I thought it might be the type of thing that couldn't really be worn as something casual because of the fabric and the sequinned sleeves but actually I think it could look good with a pair of high waisted jeans or something. Even though I like it as a casual piece, I'm definitely going to wear it out tonight as it's still Freshers week so I'm going out every night and it is a challenge to find enough outfits for that.


It's made from what feels like a good quality fabric which won't stretch or ruin quickly which makes it well worth the £29.99 price tag (it's currently on sale for £20.00).

Top: Poppy Lux*
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: T K Maxx
Necklace: Past Times

Let me know what you think of the outfit in the comments and be sure to go check out Poppy Lux!<3

Comments

  1. Blue definitely suits you :)

    Gorgeous!

    Georgina x
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts