Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo And Conditioner Review


Some of you might know that I went to Reading Festival this year and so, trying to keep the weight of my bag to a minimum (it was still SO heavy), I purchased miniatures of everything I could. I headed down to Tesco in search of travel-sized shampoo and conditioner and returned with these. Travel-sized shampoos are all the same price there (around £2, I think), so I felt I could choose any brand I wanted and not worry about which is cheapest. So I decided on Aussie which I used to use before I was really into hair products and selected products based on smell alone. I fancied giving Aussie a go again as I've heard a lot of good things about the brand.

The Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner are designed for hair that's 'dry / damaged / a bit unhappy' which I think my hair certainly fits under. It contains Australian Macadamia Nut Oil which I'm sure we all know has many benefits for the hair from all of the hype it got a while back.

Trying it for the first time, I fell in love. They smell so strongly of bubblegum and that smell lasts. I found myself sniffing my hair not only the day after washing but also the day after that. That is definitely something I want out of a product since I always want my hair to smell good! Not only does it smell amazing, but it also genuinely makes my hair feel soft. There are very few products that do that! It's not amazingly soft since my hair is never amazingly soft, but it's just softer and I wanted to run my hands through it. I also really like that the conditioner seems to sink in rather than just sit on the hair and it doesn't feel greasy.

All in all, these are amazing products and the full sized (300ml) products are available at Boots for £4.46 so they're not going to break the bank! I also did not actually use these at reading festival, if you're wondering, as a 2 hour wait for the shower seemed rather excessive to me. Dry shampoo and baby wipes were my best friends.

Comments

  1. I don't think we have these in the US, or at least I've never seen them before! I used to love Aussie products. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! They are amazing, though I'm sure that other Aussie products are similiarly good :) x

      Delete
  2. It has been so long since I tried this combo, will have to try it again soon!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should - the smell is SO good. I'm addicted.

      Delete
  3. I love Aussie shampoos and conditioners, really leave my hair looking and feeling shiny and healthy.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good! Mine are running out now :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts