OOTD: California Pacsun / Kendall & Kylie Collection And Shoe Zone (Again)



Okay so I've been stressing out about how gross my blog looks right now so yes, I am posting twice in one day. I truly cannot stand it any longer.

So anyway, I went to California as I've said about 800 times and I bought many an item. I will be doing a post and (hopefully) a video up about everything but for now, here's a little teaser with with two of the items I bought from Pacsun.



It was super hot in California since I was staying in the desert so most of the time I lived in a bikini but the times I went out for a meal or shopping I had to put on actual clothes and I was so in love with this top, I wanted to wear it every day since buying it.


I can't find the shorts or the top on the Pacsun website - I think they might not be selling the shorts anymore. There was a huge sale on though so they weren't much at all. The top is from the Kendall & Kylie collection <3

Oh, and I'm wearing my Shoe Zone shoes* again which I lived in for the entire holiday, though I managed to cover them in sun cream and have been too lazy to wash it off since. I'm loving the sliders trend so much, I think they look great with almost any outfit.


Look how beautiful the view from the garden of the house I was staying in is though! I was there for July 4th and at night time there were fireworks all over the lit up city, it was amazing. The sunset every day was so beautiful too.

Oh and look how pretty the back of this shirt is. And the phone in my pocket...

Anyway that's it for my outfit post! I'm relieved to have it on my blog to make it look a little nicer again. It has been getting to me for a while now.

Comments

  1. I love your shirt, it's so summery and bright but still really classy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too x

      Delete
  2. Cool outfit, I like the neon bits on your top, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And me. I'm so in love with neon lately x

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit especially the top it looks so pretty, the location looks beautiful too!
    Em x
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit!! I love the Kendall and Kylie collection I just bought a new shirt from that line :)
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it was the greatest thing ever when I found it<3 x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit and photos x
    http://blushingbeauty9.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to check out the Kylie and Kendal collection too but we don't have it where I live (Canada). I hope to visit California one day! ;) It was fun reading about your trip...Just found your blog and I'm already reading through it all. That's what I do when I find a really good blog!

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay! I'm so happy you like my blog :) This comment has made my day, which was quite frankly awful otherwise! A relief to come online to something positive :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts