How To Dye Your Hair Pink From Dark Brown



Ever since I was a young sprout / scene kid, I've always wanted to do fun things with my hair. Recently I decided I'd just do it, because soon I'll have a job and pink hair will probably become inappropriate (I really hope it doesn't though). In this video, I show you how I got this pink colour and review the Bleach London The Big Pink hair colour.

If you want details on how I went from dark brown to silver, check my post here. If you want to know what I'll be using to maintain my pink hair, check my post here!

If you liked my video (and what I hope is detectable sarcasm though people tend not to understand my sarcasm a lot), please subscribe to my YouTube channel! Remember you can also follow me on Twitter if you fancy a chat, and Instagram to get updates before anywhere else (and also what I think are pretty pics).

Comments

Popular Posts