Pages



Sunday, December 13, 2015

Vlogmas: The Top 5 Vlogs to Watch

Little did you know, I am actually doing Blogmas. Well, sort of. I started a few days ago. Yes, I am late to the game, but I was focusing on my work for uni and now that I'm free, I'm able to do LOTS AND LOTS of blog posts! I'm very happy about that because I do love to blog. I've also been watching a lot of Vlogmas, so I thought I'd do a post to share with you who I've been loving, and that you could do the same in the comments because I definitely (don't) need more to watch!



Aspyn & Parker

The first I've been enjoying, is Aspyn & Parker. They're a newly-married couple having their first Christmas together, and it's fun to watch them and their antics. I just get a lot of joy out of watching them. They're American and not part of the usual groups of Youtubers I usually watch, so it's nice to get somethings different. Aspyn also has an amazingly beautiful channel with lots of DIYs, beauty and fashion.

Gabriella Lindley

I've also, of course, been following Gabbie (I never know how to spell her name). She's my favourite youtuber and has been for quite some time. She seems like a very normal girl and she's funny and has an amazing singing voice. OH, and she's getting a boob job in a few days which I'm really excited for? Idk.

Anna Saccone

Another that isn't a surprise, is Anna SacconeJoly. The SacconeJolys have been a favourite of mine since Ingrid Nilsen mentioned them in a favourites video. I'm just so entertained by watching family life. Eduardo is the CUTEST Frozen-obsessed baby ever, and Emilia is at that hilarious toddler age where she's probably a right handful for Anna and Jonathan, but highly amusing for those watching. OH, and it's Anna's videos I'm enjoying, since Jonathan is the main vlogger on the SacconeJolys channel and it's nice to get lots of Anna instead.

Tanya Burr

Tanya Burr has been attracting me a lot lately. I don't know what it is since usually I wouldn't watch ALL of her videos, just the ones which seem the most interesting. Weirdly, I've been learning a lot from her vlogmas videos? Things about reindeers and such. Not that I'm on there for education purposes, I think she's just been doing a lot of fun stuff lately.

Zoe Sugg

And finally, the favourite of so many people out there, is Zoella. She's SO CHRISTMASY it hurts. I mostly just watch to see Alfie opening a present every day (which he hasn't been doing and it's so frustrating) and for 30 minutes of entertainment. Her vlogs seem to be long this year. I don't know what it is about Zoella, but she's just so entertaining. I've also been watching her main channel videos, of course. One a day is CRAZY and I have no idea how she's doing it..

PLEASE leave a comment of your favourite vlogmases since I need more. MORE, MORE, MORE! Pretty please?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! I love Vlogmas. I have been watching all these! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3