La Redoute Blogger Christmas Party


Well, Blogmas failed! My Grandma got sick so I had to visit her. I'm sure that this year keeps on bringing bad things to me? Still, I'm going to try to at least post more frequently than usual because CHRISTMAS.

Oh the day of the Leeds Xmas Blogger Meet, La Redoute also held a blogger party in the evening, which I was lucky enough to go to! I'm so glad that I did because I met so many great people. 


It was an evening of cocktails, clothes, and food, as well as a lot of chatting to people I'd only ever seen through a screen. There were a lot of clothes around for us to try on and be photographed in. Here's a few of the shots of me.


Top: Urban Outfitters. Skirt: La Redoute. Shoes: Topshop.



Bodysuit: La Redoute. Skirt: H&M. Shoes: Topshop.



You should check out Jordan and Danielle's blogs - Jordan is in the photoshoot picture with me and Danielle's the one I'm chatting to. Both lovely girls with beautiful blogs! Also be sure to look at La Redoute who hosted a great party & showed us their beautiful clothes! They were also kind enough to give us all a goodie bag and send us an item of clothing - I went for the bodysuit I'm pictured in.


Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about your nan, hope she is okay! The photos are lovely and you look beautiful hun!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts