Pages



Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Elegant And Warm £25 Coat



Fashion / style blogging is something which seems to have slipped from my blog recently. I love it, but with everything that seems to have happened in my life this year, my blog definitely took a step back. I'm determined to focus on blogging again and bring back the style posts. Why I'm deciding to do this now with an important deadline nine days away, I don't know, but I am.


I was shopping around Bath a few weeks ago and came across this amazing coat and was shocked that it was actually available in Primark. It was exactly the coat I'd be looking for and I snatched it up in an instant. For £25 there was no way I was going to walk out of that store without it. I wear it almost every day because it goes with everything and it's so warm. 

I'm not really one for colour so this was another all black (the jumper is actually dark grey, does that count?) outfit, but it's Winter, so that gives me an excuse? Note to self: wear something with some colour in it.


Jacket: Primark £25 (Similar) // Jumper: H&M £14.99 // Jeans: Topshop  £40 // Shoes: Topshop £29


You may also notice that I have new hair. Yay! It isn't exactly how I want it yet, I'm going to give it a few weeks, but I'm half way there! Determined to have hair like Lou Teasdale!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the coat; I got a camel one from Primark this year and nobody can ever believe it was only £25 :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I know the one! I can't believe it either - it's still in perfect condition as well x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3