Colourful Charity Christmas Cards


Now I don't know about all of you, but I find that Christmas cards can be pretty lame and samey. A picture of Santa? Cool. A nativity scene? I guess some people like that. But personally, I find that they're all boring and horribly out-dated. Honestly, I don't really send Christmas cards, but if the money is going to charity and they're also really pretty, then I am definitely down.

I came across these cards since they're created by a graduate from my course, and I fell in love straight away. The cards are all so beautiful and amusing, and not the obvious Christmas cards when you first look at them. Plus, if you're a Star Wars fan, then they'll be right up your street.


100% of all proceeds from the sale of the cards and prints goes to the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital Charity. So not only are you sending people what's probably the most unique Christmas card and putting a smile on their face, you're also helping to give a children a brighter Christmas. You can read up more about where your money is going here.


The cards cost £4 for a pack of six, and prints are also available for £8. I think I'm going to be buying this print, and this card pack. Even if you don't decide to buy any of these cards or prints, I think you should consider buying charity cards this Christmas if you don't normally. I don't have a lot of money being a student, so it's £12 out of my pocket, and I'll forget about that money as soon as it's gone, but it could help to make a real difference to somebody else.


Comments

  1. These are all so cute! I love all of them! I really like the old school Christmas cards!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass I love them too! I've ordered a few

      Delete
  2. These are such cool designs, so colourful and original for Christmas cards. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I love them so much

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts