My Disney Tsum Tsum Collection (Kids Gift Idea)


If my flatmate sees this she is going to judge me hard. The thing is, I'm too obsessed with Disney Tsum Tsums to care. Yes, I am a 20-year-old fully grown adult. That does not mean that cuddly toys cannot be enjoyed. If you're wondering what they are, head to the Disney Store where you can buy them for £3. They're also available from Clinton's for £3.50 if you don't have a Disney store near you.

Now, I do not have a Disney obsession. I like Disney as much as your average person. However, I do have a Kingdom Hearts obsession. If you don't know, Kingdom Hearts is a video game created by Square Enix, and it's like a crossover between Final Fantasy and Disney, with some original characters. The main Disney characters are Donald and Goofy. So that's why the Tsum Tsum love began. And they're also the cutest things in the world.


I think these would make good gifts for children (I'm thinking about Christmas already, I don't know about you...) as they're cute and reasonably priced... but I feel like they'd be the type of thing your kid would get addicted to, like those Shopping Cart things they all seem to love so much these days. Still, they can be enjoyed by all!

If you can't tell, the characters I have from top / left to bottom / right are: The Cheshire Cat, The Queen of Hearts, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Dumbo, Bambi, Donald, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, The White Rabbit.



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Haha I know I love them :)

      Delete
  2. Bambi looks so cute, totally agree that these would make lovely little stocking filler gifts. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Bambi is so adorable. I love Donald, I think he looks hilarious/adorable

      Delete
  3. These are adorable!!!! I love them!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yay glad you think they're cute :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts