Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 Hair Curler Review


I'm so happy that I can finally post this review! My WiFi has been absolutely terrible and all I can say is do your research before signing up with a company. Two months I've been paying for WiFi and BT keep promising to set it up but they aren't, so I'm paying for nothing. Brilliant! Anyway, this post isn't about how much I hate BT, it's about this Sapphire 8 in 1 Curler* from Irresistible Me!

I was so so happy when they offered to send me this curler, because I've wanted one for so long! I'm a newbie to hair curling and had only done it a few times before receiving these, but I'm hooked now. I just love having curled hair, and actually doing something to my hair for once, since I usually just leave it as it is naturally.

The amazing thing about these curlers is that they come with 8 different barrels (you can see a picture of them all on the Irresistible Me site) ranging from a tiny thin one for tight curls, to a thick one for a more wavy look. They're all contained in a handy case which rolls up so it isn't too big, and it comes with a heat proof glove (thankfully), and a little stand to put them on while they cool down so you don't burn your house down.


In the pictures I'd used the largest barrel, as I wanted loose curls. This was my first try with the curlers on myself so it isn't the best, and I've improved since, as I've used them a few more times. I still like how they look, and it didn't take me nearly as long as I was expecting it to. I much prefer curling my hair to straightening it, since I don't feel it needs to be perfect when it's curled, but there's nothing worse than straight hair with that one kink which won't go away.


It heats up incredibly fast. It takes literally seconds, and the display tells you exactly what temperature it's at, which you can change to suit your hair. The cord rotates, so you don't end up battling wires while you're curling your hair, and it's very lightweight. It also contains negative ions which eliminate frizz and lock in moisture (technology confuses me) which is perfect for me, because my entire life is just frizz. I found that the curls were really bouncy and they held all day with no hair spray at all, or any product. I was pretty shocked that they lasted like that since I was expecting to end up with straight hair by the end of the day.


Honestly it's an amazing curling wand and 100% worth the money ($199) if you're looking for a good quality, versatile wand. The ONLY negative is that the plug is American, so I had to buy an adaptor, which I struggled to find and ended up buying a universal one off Amazon which I thought didn't work until my flatmate (and the lovely Adriana from Irresistible Me) helped me discover that I'm actually just stupid :-) 

Irresistible Me also stock hair extensions, wigs, and other tools and accessories. The curler is currently on sale so now is a good time to buy it if you're interested!

Thank you for reading as always! Please leave links to your blogs below because I'm looking for more people to follow at the moment!

Comments

  1. I'm obsessed with your hair color! And the curls look gorgeous!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous and I love these curls on you :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love that it comes with different barrels - sometimes I hate how when I curl my hair it always looks the same, so this would be a great way to switch it up :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's so varied and convenient, I am v happy with it.

      Delete
  4. I was telling my friends how much I love your hair!! I need to try this curler!
    Love
    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could be qualified for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts