Pages



Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Design Work


Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've posted. My new job is sooo tiring that when I get home I just don't want to do anything at all. But, though I haven't been blogging as much, I have been designing. You might not know that I'm studying Graphic Design at uni since I never really mention it, but I am, and it's been a while since I've been there. I really miss designing things! So I took to Twitter and asked if anybody wanted some headers or anything made for them. A fair few people replied, and now I've got myself about twenty designs to do. But it will happen eventually, I promise!


Next month I'm going to be doing a few more so keep an eye out on my Twitter if you want anything new designed for you blog. I don't work with codes much because, although I can code, I wouldn't say I'm fluent and don't want to promise that I can do anything.

To see more of my designs, head to the designs tag, which also tells you how to request things (though if you request right now it would take a long time, maybe a month, but you can still request if you're willing to wait!) I also do drawings such as this drawing of velvetgh0st and this drawing of Zoe London. You can request those but they take a looong time.

P.S. if you don't like my work go away thanx bye.

4 comments:

  1. I love that second design - it has such a lot of personality and it showcases your blog perfectly.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It used to be my header but then I did a re-vamp which I still haven't finished haha!

      Delete
  2. This designs are so amazing!
    Love
    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3