An Honest Post


Hi guys! I feel compelled to explain why I've had a month long absence when I used to post, like, every other day.

So basically I haven't posted in like a month and I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY BEEN A MONTH but it has. And I felt like posting about that. I have a lot going on in my life right now which I'm not going to go into any detail about and I suppose that's the main reason. But I've also had a beauty crisis this past month where I've just been looking at my blog like "Wow I post a load of crap about a load of stuff which doesn't even really matter to me." 

I thought I didn't like makeup, which I definitely do and I always have so I don't know what was wrong with me! But aside from makeup, I also love music, art, gaming, and a whole load of other stuff which I never really post about but I feel like I should since I write this blog for my own enjoyment and makeup and fashion isn't all I care about! So I think from now I'm going to try to post things which I actually care about, and not just do reviews for the sake of doing reviews. I feel like that is too fake and forced and I don't want my blog to be like that at all.

Oh and I'm basically doing this post right now because I have a 3,000 word essay due in tomorrow and I DO NOT WANT TO WRITE IT, even if it is 3,000 words about Burberry.

I have a few post ideas in mind to be coming soon, as well as some videos, since I really love making videos and always have and I don't want to not do them because I'm afraid of what people will say. I'm trying not to care what other people think.

And if you've been missing me on my blog (I doubt it), I've been pretty active on Twitter and Tumblr. You can find those links up in the sidebar underneath my picture. And also my YouTube, which I'd love for you to subscribe to since I really want to use it more and to also connect with some other Youtubers!

Okay and now I'm done and okay my post is over goodbye.

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you hit a wall but don't worry it happens to all of us! I have just tried to get back into blogging after being overwhelmed with the last year of uni, working and job interviews. Chin up lovely!

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it does! But uni will be finished soon and I'm hoping that'll give me the time and inspiration to get back into the swing of things :) Thank you though<3 x

      Delete
  2. Love your honesty. Its true that the blog is meant for you, and we don't have to write just to please the world. Can't wait to read more blogposts about YOU! x

    Rachel x
    thehappybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get back as soon as you're ready.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be back veeeery soon! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts