Simple Spring OOTD ft Showpo, Victoria's Secret


Hey guys! My hair hasn't changed since my last outfit post, don't worry. Not in these pictures, at least. And today I was going for a casual sort of look (seems to be all I ever wear, to be honest) which could be worn in the warmer months. Believe it or not, it reached the grand number of 13 degrees over here yesterday, which felt tropical to me. That means it's time to prepare for warmth!


I'm so obsessed with this top from Showpo. It's got that Boho sort of vibe but it's also really wearable. I think it could be used with a lot of different things too, like a pair of jeans if it's a bit colder, or under a jacket. It could even be made more formal with a pair of heels. It's really lightweight and I think it'd be great to be worn to the beach over a bikini.

I decided to wear it with these shorts, which I haven't got out for months since it's been freezing, so I was pretty excited to wear them. I got them from PacSun last Summer so they're no longer stocked. I also put this little bandeau from Victoria's Secret underneath as it's slightly seethrough so it would just poke out and add a bit extra.


If you want the top, head to http://www.showpo.com/ and also check out their other stuff. I've said before I love the range they've got, and their clothes are perfect for Summer. The top can be found here for $45. Definitely check out their dresses section if you're on the lookout for a new dress - they've got some really nice Boho style ones and some really unique stuff. But really there's a huge range, it's just I have a Boho obsession at the moment!

Comments

  1. The top looks so pretty. I love the whole outfit :)

    Sarah | http://sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, I love your top! And dear, you have amazing hair <3

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! They're super comfortable too x

      Delete
  4. Really cute outfit! I love your hair!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shorts are adorable! I can't wait for summer when I can start wearing nice shorts again! Will definitely be on the look out for a pair similar to these!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know haha! Summer can't come fast enough. I think I've seen similar shorts around, so I'm sure you'll be able to find some! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts