Pages



Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Orelia Chevron Ring And Wishbone Necklace


I feel like I haven't done a jewellery post in forever? To be honest, I don't buy it very often but there's always a couple of things I've got my eye on. This little chevron midi ring is one thing I've wanted for a while. I'll admit that I haven't been looking very hard, but I'd only come across normal ring sizes in this shape, until I came across Orelia, who kindly sent me this amazing Chevron midi ring (£12)* and this sweet long gold wishbone necklace (£15)*.


I'm actually kind of amazed by the ring. Is it just me who always ends up with green fingers after wearing rings, and a ring which is no longer gold, but now copper? I don't know why this ring didn't do that for me, but it didn't. It's still a super glowy gold colour. I don't know if it's made differently to the rings I usually wear, but all of the Orelia jewellery is Hypoallergenic and lead free and nickel safe with gold, silver and rose gold colour electro-plating with an anti-tarnish finish. I'll be honest, I'm not sure what most of that means, but maybe it's the anti-tarnish finish that does it! I think £12 is a completely reasonable price for the ring, and on their website they've got some as low as £3 on sale.


The necklace I think is really sweet. I'm the type of person to go for statement necklaces normally, but for the last year or so I've had a thing for more delicate necklaces just to add a tiny little bit of something extra without making the whole outfit based around a piece of jewellery. I really like that it's a slightly longer necklace but not too long. I really like this length and I think it could pretty much go with anything you wear. If you are more of a fan of bling, they've got some statement necklaces on the site as well as hair accessories, tattoos and a little create your own section.


Let me know in the comments what you think of my jewellery! Also be checking my Youtube channel as I HOPE to upload there more often! (I'm trying to be a more confident person and to care less about what other people think. In my mind Youtube helps me to do this).

P.S. sorry about my nails but I actually don't care if my nail polish is chipped or not.

9 comments:

  1. love this accessories! Love the wishbone necklace!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah they are both gorgeous! Dainty jewellery are my favourite right now

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ring and necklace, so dainty and beautiful :))

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're so cute :) x

      Delete
  4. AMAZING.

    Jill xo

    www.moosielove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so into dainty things atm, and the website is amazing! Thank you for introducing it to me :)

    Ornella || euhnella |

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3