Pages



Friday, March 06, 2015

Casual Spring Day OOTD ft Blue Vanilla, Michael Kors, Primark, Topshop


For a while now I've had a bit of an obsession with loose-fitting trousers like these, and I've built up quite a collection. Blue Vanilla kindly sent me another pair to add to my collection - the Edith Jogger Pants (£18.00)*. They're super soft and super comfy and feel like you're wearing pyjama bottoms.


I paired the trousers with a pastel purple tee from Primark, a necklance from Topshop, a pair of Converse (which are looking rather grubby but I sort of like that look) and a Michael Kors bag to create a casual Spring look.





I love how flattering the trousers are as they're baggy so hide all your lumps and bumps and the waistband creates the look of a smaller waist. Head to http://www.bluevanilla.com/ to pick up a pair - they have a huge rang of prints so if this isn't for you, I'm sure you'll find something you like. They're probably the comfiest and softest trousers I own.

19 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Also, i love your hair! it looks amazing!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, love the trousers!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so nice!

    http://chummer4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit! I love how you styled those awesome pants :))

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks lovely in this pic too.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! It seems to change every time I do a post x

      Delete
  6. These trousers look mega comfy and really suit you. Think I need to invest in a pair!
    Www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are super comfy, would recommend x

      Delete
  7. I am obsessed with printed trouser at the moment! This outfit is so simple, but very cute.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the kind of look I was going for. Glad you like! x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3