Pages



Sunday, March 01, 2015

Showpo Sparks Fly Dress


And it's another outfit of the day from SHOWPO! You may remember them from my previous post about a beautiful stripey dress they sent me. Well this time they kindly sent me their sparks fly dress* along with some Metallic Tattoos as a nice extra. I love how they always throw something extra into their packages, really makes my day :')


Anyway I can only apologise for the poor photography - it's tough when it's freezing cold and your mother doesn't know the first thing about photography. But the dress is basically a super sparkly pinkish nudeish kind of colour - it's a little lighter in person than it appears in the images. Thankfully it's lined really thickly so you don't get irritated by the sequins, and they didn't irritate my arms with brushing against them either. This dress is strapless, however it comes with invisible straps like invisible bra straps so it'll hold up if, like me, you lack boobs. I will say that the dress is a little big on me so if you're torn between a smaller or bigger size, I would definitely go smaller!


The sparkles make this perfect for a night out or even a more formal occasion as it's not too short. I wish I'd had this around New Years so I could've worn it then! ...Not that I went out. I paired the dress with some black heels from Topshop however my mum didn't manage to get a picture of them. Great!

I'm excited to wear this dress out and I'm also excited to try out the Metallic Tattoos they threw in there for me! I might let you know how they are some time soon! Anyway if you want the dress, head to Showpo, and I'd definitely recommend taking a look at some of their other dresses - they've got some beautiful Boho styles on there which I'm very tempted by!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Becky x

14 comments:

  1. The dress looks gorgeous! I love the sparkle :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! Love your hair!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is such a great colour.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is amazing! Wish I could pull something so brave off!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha maybe one day you'll be able to!

      Delete
  5. Lovely dress and you're gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What size did you get Becky? xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3