Showpo Jaywalk Dress In White Stripe OOTD


Today I'm giving you another fashion post. There seems to be a lot of that going on lately and I have another planned soon. I can't help it - I'm just really into clothes lately. Today I'm going to be talking about Showpo who kindly sent me the jaywalk dress in white stripe*. It's a pretty simple dress but one which I think is an absolute staple in any wardrobe since it's so versatile. They also kindly sent me a t shirt which was a nice surprise and I may feature that in another post soon so be on the look out.


I decided to style the dress with this coat from H&M. I seem to wear it in a lot of posts simply because it goes with almost anything and it's super warm. I promise it's not my only coat! I also wore these boots from Public Desire which I am obsessed with and wear at any opportunity. I think the boots change it from a really casual outfit to something a little bit more chic. Worn with a pair of Vans it would look completely different and for that reason, I love it and know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it all year round.


I like that it's got the block of black at the top because it changes it from just a simple stripey dress into something a little more interesting. The dress is made out of a really soft fabric that falls really nicely and it's an interesting shape with it being shorter at the sides than the front and back. (What is that bit of hair on the top of my head doing).

You can get the dress here for $30 or check out the rest of the site for a plethora of beautiful clothing. They really do have some wonderful products on offer and when I start searching for items for my Spring / Summer wardrobe I am definitely going to head to Showpo. I recommend them so much and they have so many products to offer there must be something for everyone!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! Took me ages to get my hands on them x

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love this outfit, you look gorgeous! X

    www.itslittlelaurenslooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! So comfortable and easy to wear too

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit those boots are amazing though. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I love them x

      Delete
  5. the outfit is so nice! it looks lovely on you, great pics xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the dress, love how you paired it with the boots! fab

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cardigan! Its such a wardrobe staple.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. it's actually a coat :)

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous photos!! What camera do you use?

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress! Looks very good on you!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://tinyteathings.blogspot.com/2015/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice dress!
    I'm following you, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the boots - you have styled the outfit well
    Joey
    https://northernmagpie.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts