Pages



Sunday, January 04, 2015

Blue Vanilla Harley Metallic Rose Dress OOTD


It feels good to be blogging again. I've been without internet for what feels like forever due to moving house (again) but now I'm back in full swing. Getting the ball rolling is this dress* from Blue Vanilla which I braved the icy weather to photograph. The lack of light in Winter sucks. Had I gone out on New Years, I would've worn this dress. It's such a nice party dress and going to be my dress of choice for the next time I decide to actually leave my house.


It looks a bit like a top tucked into a bodycon skirt, a look I've been really liking lately since it makes it more interesting than just a plain black dress. The top is also super sparkly which didn't show up much on camera but the whole of the top apart from the flowers is silver and sparkly which adds a really nice element of texture to the look. All of that sparkle sort of takes away the need to accessorise since there's enough going on on its own which is brilliant for me since I'm not big on jewellery.


The skirt section is a really nice thick fabric, perfect for the winter months as it's going to keep you warm. I will say that it's a little big for me so if you're going to buy it and don't know whether to go for the bigger or smaller size, I'd definitely say go smaller. I paired it with these spiked heels and that was it, outfit complete.

Blue Vanilla have impressed me once again. They have so many products that I've got my eye on. I've already raved about this cape in more than one blog post so I don't think I need to start on that again! If you want to get this dress, you can go here and get it on sale for £14.50 (original price £25). I'd give all of their dresses a look if I were you since there's some gorgeous ones for good prices. The embellished maxi dresses are so pretty it's killin' me.


20 comments:

  1. I love your hair! You look great :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really pretty!

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the killer shoes!
    Grace
    Http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Impossible to walk in!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous dress, it looks great on you and the heels are so cool!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shade of that dress and those heels look immense.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I could walk in the heels haha

      Delete
  6. WOW those heels are stunning! Perfect for a night out.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are stunning but I truly cannot walk in them. I fell over just walking outside to take these pictures

      Delete
  7. Cute outfit!

    Http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorge! love those shoes! i love the dress. perfection

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hair...eyes..everything!

    love!!

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! my hair looks really orange though for some reason!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3