Pages



Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Autumn / Fall Makeup Routine



So I know I haven't done a YouTube video in forever. Three months, in fact. I just felt like doing something a bit different and I do enjoy making videos a lot, it's just that normally I don't feel happy enough to upload them. This time I've decided to just do it! So I've put together a sort of tutorial / routine / something of how I've been doing my makeup for the past few weeks. I hope you enjoy it!

PRODUCTS USED:
Maybelline dream pure BB cream
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Real Techniques Powder Brush
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Nars Mata Hari Blusher
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Soap And Glory Love At First Blush Rosy-Radiance Shimmer Powder
MUA Ever After Matte Eyeshadow Palette "Penny"
EcoTools Eyeliner Brush
Maybelline 24 Hr Colour Tattoo "70 Metallic Pomegranate"
Becca Cosmetics Eye Colour Powder Shimmer "Jacquard"
Real Techniques Shading Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
Soap And Glory Supercat Eyeliner
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
Too Faced LashGASM Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3