Pages



Sunday, November 09, 2014

I Drew Gabriella Lindley / Velvetgh0st



So I'm kind of scared to put my artwork on my blog since I'm usually not happy with it and prefer people not to see it. But I've spent so long on this and I told Gabby months ago that I'd do it so here it is. I'm sure that soon I'll decide it's not good enough or that I've forgotten to do something and end up changing it but I get stuck in this endless feeling of it being unfinished and there has to be a point when I decide to just stop. And I guess that point is now?

It isn't perfect & it's actually the first drawing of a person I have ever finished on photoshop. Hopefully it's a skill I can improve in the future and I plan on doing many more drawings as I do love drawing people and always have.

If you don't know who the picture is, it's Gabby (velvetgh0st) who happens to be my favourite youtuber and has been for somewhere between one and two years now. I'm a sucker for youtube videos and hers are always so entertaining. 

Anyway this isn't a post for me to go on about youtubers I like! It's just to share something I like to do other than makeup and fashion for once. Please let me know what you think of it in the comments, just don't be too mean. :)

38 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing! You done such a great job. Have you shown Gabby yet?

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah, I just tweeted it to her & she's seen it x

      Delete
  3. omg its soo pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AMAZING!! You shouldn't worry about posting your artwork, I LOVE looking at art work!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my Christmas giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Daisy :-) I was gonna start a separate blog for it but I dunno. I quite like having something different for once :) x

      Delete
    2. You definitely should. :) It's amazing. :p Don't be so hard on yourself. :p
      xoxo*

      Delete
    3. Haha thank you! Guess I was just nervous because it was my first one x

      Delete
  5. This is incredible just started following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is absolutely amazing!x

    http://megxnscott.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so unbelievably good! Such talent - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so good! Well done, very talented :) you can 100% tell it's her x

    http://iisforiz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and don't be afraid to post more, I look forward to seeing them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully there will be more, just trying to find a picture I want to draw!

      Delete
  10. I think you're incredibly good! This is amazing, it actually looks like Gabby and I think it's so detailed!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you think so :)

      Delete
  11. This is amazing you super talented x x x
    www.nadjetluisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks amazing!
    Isabelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO good! I love Gabby and this art looks just like her. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so talented! I also love Gabby and this drawing is outstanding! Keep up the amazing art!

    Tilly xx
    http://www.justtilly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know this sounds weird but this looks more like Gabby than Gabby does 0_0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yep that does sound weird but I'll take it! x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3