Blue Vanilla Winter OOTD


For a few months now I've had a real thing for capes. I've been searching for the perfect one for a while now but it wasn't until I looked on Blue Vanilla's site that I really fell in love. I even prefer those over the ones in Topshop which is rare for me since Topshop is usually my go to. After my previous post for Blue Vanilla in which I mentioned my love for their capes, I received the Lesley Navajo Toggle Black Cape* (£25) in the post much to my surprise. It really made my day, so thanks, Blue Vanilla! 


I was a little worried that the cape would be a bit flimsy and thin but that isn't the case at all. It is reasonably thick and does keep you warm, which was also a concern of mine. I wouldn't say it's the warmest thing in the world but is ideal to throw over a long sleeved top for those days when it's not quite cold enough to warrant wearing a coat.


The best part about this cape is the clasp. I really wanted one with a clasp but it seemed that most didn't have one. I think it looks nicer (and not like you've just thrown a blanket on) and also makes it easier because you don't have to worry about it falling off. At £25 I definitely think this cape is worth a purchase!


Cape: Blue Vanilla (£25)
TOP: Topshop (£10)
JEANS: Topshop (£40)
SHOES: Doc Martens (£100)

Photography by Amy Buckle

Comments

  1. Such a lovely outfit. I love the cape, looks amazing.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit so much, it's really pretty :D
    xoxo

    www.randomindistilling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice outfit, the cape looks lovely!


    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love the cape so much :) x

      Delete
  4. I love the cape!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cape , your hair is beautiful xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on receiving the cape.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, I'm in love with your cape! <3

    www.curvyliciousme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit,girl.
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I am loving the cape so much, I may just have to get it myself :)

    www.tarahgarner.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh you should! I've worn it so much haha x

      Delete
  10. love the whole layout of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! It's not even finished because I'm too lazy but thanks x

      Delete
  11. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts