The Smart Tiger Dress From Sugarhill Boutique


Ah! Back to fashion posts again! Sorry there have been so few lately but what with working in a uniform every day and moving house and uni and everything, I haven't really had the time or opportunity! But I've got a few coming up very soon, and the first is featuring this amazing Smart Tiger Dress* from Sugarhill Boutique

I think that this dress is perfect for the colder months and also as a transition piece as we move into Autumn. It was really hot the day I took the photographs so I've paired it with a fedora from H&M and some cutout shoes from River Island, but on colder days I think it would be great with a pair of tights and a black or grey jacket as well. I'm really into boyfriend style coats right now and really need to get my hands on one!


I really like the length of this dress as it's not too short but still above the knee so it makes a good casual piece but it could also be made to look smart with a necklace and maybe some little heels. It's got a lot of shape to it and I think it would be good for a lot of body shapes. I know some people with big boobs are reluctant to wear high-necked clothing but I think this would definitely suit bustier girls because of the way it's cut. Sugarhill have definitely done well with this piece as it feels really good quality; it's not some horrible fabric that will stretch and fall apart, it's feels strong and like it will last a long time.


So there you have it - the Smart Tiger Dress* from Sugarhill Boutique which you can pick up for £49 to stock up on your AW14 wardrobe! 

I go away to uni tomorrow so who knows what posting will be like! I've got a few posts planned so hopefully things will continue as normal (whatever normal is these days). Let me know your opinions on this dress in the comments, as always! <3 P.S. I look properly dodgy in that last picture, only just realise. Going to leave it there anyway. :)

Comments

  1. You look amazing love, that dress is gorgeous on you and your definitely a hat person :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, love how you paired it with the fedora hat. Super pretty!
    Hope you have safe travels to uni! :) x

    Amzy In wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love fedoras. Could wear one every day! And thank you! I'm at uni now and loving it but it's taken away all of my spare time! x

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit - you look stunning

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts