Pages



Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing & Exfoliation Brush Review


Hi guys! So this post has been a long time coming and I've had it waiting for me to do for a while now but with moving to uni and my parents moving house, I haven't really had the time! I'm so happy to be at uni though and may do a little post on my room at uni, I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, back to the point! A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a competition with Magnitone to win two tickets to V Festival and two of the Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing & Exfoliation Brushes*. I'm so grateful to Magnitone for sending me these things as V festival was amazing and the Cleansing Brush has become a part of my daily routine and I feel it's really improved my skincare routine.


The brushes came all packaged up in ribbons and looking beautiful. I should have photographed them when they arrived really - regrets! I love the packaging of the brushes too as I just think it's so simple and pretty. The colours are absolutely gorgeous. I took the pink one for myself and gave the green one to my mum who is also loving it.



With the brush you get a charger, a manual, a travel charger, the brush, and a travel case for taking it around with you. The charger and the brush fit perfectly into the case and not just the brush which is good as I'm always getting my wires tangled up. The travel charger is that little white part attached to the bottom of the brush in the picture above. I find it truly magnificent as you just pop the magnetic charger onto it and it charges - you don't plug it into the brush or anything. I feel like I'm in the future.


The idea of the brush is that you run it over your face daily but don't scrub it and it gets deep into your pores to give them a thorough cleanse. I've been using it on the sensitive mode but think I might use the normal mode now as my skin is adapting to it and also because Freshers week is not doing good things to my skin. You use the brush with your normal cleanser (I've been using the MAC green gel cleanser*) and moisturise afterwards and it should result in improved skin in 7 days.  


Here's some pictures of the differences in my skin from day one to seven. Sorry that the pictures aren't great and I look disgusting in most of them - I had a lazy week and obviously I couldn't wear makeup. My spots definitely improved and they were absolutely awful because I'd just got back from reading festival. I also think that using the Magnitone Lucid resulted in less oily skin for me which is brilliant because I struggle a lot with oily skin. It retails at £69.99 but is currently £49.99 at Superdrug so it might be worth getting it soon so you can get the discount. I think it's definitely worth the money and it's cheaper than competitors such as the Clarisonic cleansing brush.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on winning the competition and going to V festival, I really want to try the magnitone and get some good cleansing on my skin

    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely recommend a purchase. I think they're the most reasonably priced cleansing systems like this out there so I'd give it a go!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3