Pages



Wednesday, August 20, 2014

OOTD: WalG Jumpsuit and cleated soles


Hi guys! So I've just moved house so I'm afraid my pictures don't have the usual scenery! So little time to blog but somehow I've managed to get this one up! 

I was sent this absolutely beautiful jumpsuit* by WalG and I fell in love as soon as it arrive. I don't have any jumpsuits so I felt I really needed at least one in my wardrobe! I'm still holding out for somebody to make an exact version of that Topshop jumpsuit / dungarees that Eleanor Calder wore once, but until then I think I can fill the void with other jumpsuits! This particular one is strapless but because it's elasticated at the top it stays up even over my tiny boobs. It's also a really soft material so it's so comfortable to wear.

I decided to style it with these beautiful black cleated sole shoes by Bebo. I won't lie to you, I got these in clearance from T. K. Maxx for £3. THREE ACTUAL POUNDS. I died when I saw the price tag, I truly did. The shoes are SO comfortable as well. The only problem is they fact they have no back makes them slightly awkward to walk in but it's not too bad. I also bought them in pink and white because £3.

I'm also wearing a necklace from Past Times in the picture. It reminds me a bit of Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones and other things of that nature.


And that was all I wore! I hope you like this OOTD because I do.

This weekend I'm going to Reading festival (yay!) so won't be able to post until Monday! So happy I get to go to reading because I was also able to go to V Festival a couple of days ago thanks to Magnitone and it was amazing but I know I'm going to love Reading even more since I'm camping there too! Hopefully now that my phone is fixed I can get some pictures of Reading whereas I wasn't able to with V Festival :(

You should expect a post on Magnitone soon when I return, as well as a load of others I've got lined up which I honestly can't wait to write!

18 comments:

  1. I love this outfit,looks so good on you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing! :o
    - Nicole (justabitofnicole.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this outfit. Looks gorgeous xx

    http://claudiabish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumpsuit hun! So gorgeous on you:)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit, your legs look so long! x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, your blog is gorgeous! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, your house looks amazing! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog and I follow you :)
    http://c--makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a bargain! Can't believe you got those shoes for only £3. I need to wander around Tk maxx more often :)

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I am still shocked they were so cheap haha!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3