Mac Mineralize Skinfinish In Soft And Gentle Review


Hi guys! MAC Soft & Gentle gets A LOT of hype and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I'm a sucker for a good highlighter and I'm always looking for the perfect one. I definitely prefer powder highlights so I was pretty sure Soft & Gentle was going to be a product I would get a lot of use out of.


There's nothing I hate more in a product than big chunks of glitter but that is not what you get at all with this product. It gives a nice glow to the skin, remaining reasonably subtle and perfect for pale skin since there's not too much gold or bronze in it. I tend to apply a little bit to the tops of my cheekbones and my cupid's bow to highlight those areas.


Not the best swatch in the world but it was the best I could get! I've been using this every single day in preference to other highlights by the likes of Benefit and YSL.

I tried to keep this short and sweet as I'm sure you've all heard about it before but I wanted to get this up in a post! I won't lie, I didn't plan on writing this post today but I am just SO ill today and these are the only photographs I had to hand. I really hope I get better soon because I feel awful. :(

Anyway, let me know in the comments if you know of any highlighters which are better than Soft & Gentle or just what your favourite highlighting product is!


Comments

  1. Soft and Gentle is my all time favourite highlighter, its so perfect! I love it!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the best I've found so far!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Looks pretty! What do you think of the new packaging? I'm not too keen on it! x

    BLOG SALE | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it takes pride of place in my collection.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like something I should pick up :O <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my all time favourites along with the Laura Mercier highlighter in 01 xx

    animpatientscottishgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah going to have a look at that Laura Mercier one - never come across it before! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts