July Favourites

Hi guys! Okay so this July favourites is so late it's almost not okay to put it up! Honestly I thought it was still the beginning of August! I've had such a busy few weeks that it's just all flown by. I can tell you that I'll have a few exciting and more beauty-related posts up soon which I'm sure you'll be interested to read! (I hope so anyway...)

My favourites have transformed since July already but I've only included the things I know I was loving in July and not August. I think August's favourites are going to be quite different.


The first favourite is a body spray by Victoria's Secret called Pure Seduction. I bought this while I was in America and I've basically worn it every day since. I also wear the other two I bought (Mango Temptation and Love Spell) and honestly I can't decide which I like best of the three. I can't really describe the scents but they are very sweet and sort of citrusy and floral at the same time. Three of them cost me $25 and for such a large bottle that is a bargain really.

This seems to be having quite the America haul theme as I've also been loving my Garden Strawberry candle from Bath & Body works. I haven't even burned it yet, I just leave it open in my room and I can smell it. I'm afraid to burn it because then it'll be gone forever! It literally just smells like an actual strawberry and it's gorgeous.

My actual favourite of the month, like probably my number one, is Mac's Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle which, again, I purchased in America. I may do a full review on it soon but I just love how fine the shimmer in it is and I've been wearing it every day.

A surprising favourite for me has been this Essence lipgloss* which I reviewed here. I'm so in love with the taste, texture and colour, honestly it's my perfect lipgloss. I tend to wear this over the top of a pale pink lipstick rather than on its own since I just love the shine it gives.

The Real Techniques base shadow brush has completely been my pick for a fluffy brush this month. I've been using it to blend my eyeshadow out rather than to apply the shadow and it's been working really nicely for me - much better than the brush I was using before!

I have been using the Too Faced LashGASM mascara every day over the top of my Revlon Lash Potion. At first I wasn't a fan of this mascara because of its plastic wand and I didn't find it gave me the volume I wanted but actually over the top of another mascara I've just been loving it to give that extra length.

As far as fashion favourites go, I've been wearing midi rings pretty much every day. A simple favourite but definitely a favourite. The two pictured are from Primark and it was about £1.50 for a pack of three so I reckon Primark is the place to be for midi rings, and probably Topshop as well since their jewellery is amazing as I stated in a previous post.

And that is it for my favourites of the month! I found it quite hard to narrow it down to a few products but I'd say these are definitely my most favourite products. I hope you enjoyed this post & have a wonderful day! Don't forget to let me know your opinions on any of the products in the comments<3

Comments

  1. I have always wanted to try a Victorias Secret spray but sadly I live in Scotland so theres no stores near me:(

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Don't they have them there? If you ever get a chance I recommend! x

      Delete
  2. Great post :) I really like this body spray, looks amazing

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always want to get a Victoria's Secrets spray. Some of my friends do and they smell amazing!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have pure seduction and lovespell too! They smell great and are so good for everyday use...I also want to get the mango temptation! That's next on the list ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it! Though I think it's more of a Summery scent and Summer will be over soon :( x

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for 'The Versatile Blogger Award' Check it out here: http://teacupsnmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love soft and gentle, its so gorgeous! I also love the victoria's secret body mists, they have some amazing scents!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts