Pages



Friday, August 08, 2014

Haul: Topshop Sale Jewellery

Hi guys! I bought a few items from Missguided recently which I haven't done a post on but I have talked about them in this youtube video and that led me to feeling that I needed some jewellery to go with the dresses I bought. I'd recommend watching the video for better images of the items and also more detail but here's a little summary for you!



Eagle necklace: £5.50


Choker: came in a pack of 3 for £8.50


Spoons!: came in a pack of 3 for £8.50


Necklace: came in a pack of 3 for £8.50


Star sign rings: £5.50
Middle finger rings (excluding the midi ring): £2.50 for both

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks, especially love the star signet ring. I get so carried away with Topshop jewellery the sale stuff is such a bargain!

    Meena | Giveaway - Meena Means Me
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's amazing some of the things you can get in their sale! x

      Delete
  2. Those rings are beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the spoons necklace! Very quirky and pretty :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! They're not really spoons, I just named it that because they look like little spoons :) x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3