2014 Boohoo Events Calendar

Hi guys! So I've mentioned Boohoo many times before either on here or on Instagram since I've got a fair few items from them and I often wear them, especially that lime top you'll find featured multiple times on my Instagram. The other day I was contacted by them and sent an events calendar for this year, which I thought was really useful. It's nice to have it all in one place if you're interested in fashion which I assume you are if you're reading this right now!


It is a little hard to read due to the setting on my blog but if you right click > open in new tab you can see a larger, easier to read version. I'm really excited for London Fashion Week and The Clothes Show Live. I've been to The Clothes Show once before and I remember it being amazing. There's such a mix of clothes and beauty there and a fair few bargains, so hopefully I'll be attending this year! If I do, I might get up a vlog on my youtube channel and, of course, the hauls which are sure to follow.

Let me know if you're going to attend any of these events or which ones you'd be interested in attending!

Comments

  1. Wow! thanks for sharing the calendar I mark the one in york in my calendar :)

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts