Pages



Sunday, July 27, 2014

OOTD: Chilling In The City Rack And Topshop


Hey guys! It's Sunday and I am so completely tired from work lately. I've just finished a ten hours shift and I can tell you now that writing this is a struggle, I'm so tired! I thought I'd do my best anyway. I do love to write a blog post when I've got some time. I did get told I'm getting promoted though so all this tiredness is going to be worth the extra money. Anyway I thought I'd share with you this outfit featuring Topshop and The City Rack*.


So I've been out quite a bit lately but I thought I'd share something more casual. I love casual outfits and being able to just chill out in them but still look nice and I think this is a perfect example. It's the type of thing I'd wear to go to a friend's house or something, which is all I really feel like doing lately! I took my dogs with my to get a few snaps but I wouldn't usually wear this on a dog walk. It's quite muddy around my house and those leggings would just get ruined.


I was sort of channelling my previous love for rock music and band tees and stuff with this Metallica top from Topshop. I do still love that sort of music but my style has changed so much since then. I hate looking back at old pictures! I felt like the black and white striped leggings from The City Rack* (£12.99 but currently £8.00 on sale!) sort of matched that edgy sort of vibe and I was thinking of Beetlejuice when I put them on.

I finished the outfit off with a cross ring from Topshop as well as a few bracelets I've collected from who knows where over the years. The nail polish is from Essence and it's in the shade Love Me, Cupcake!*. Oh, and a nice casual braid which is always great when you're having a bad hair day and don't have a lot of time. 

I don't know if any of the Topshop items or bracelets are available still but you can definitely get your hands on the leggings from The City Rack if you're looking for a really soft and comfortable pair of leggings with an edgier look to them.

P.S. how cute is my dog? I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3