Pages



Thursday, July 03, 2014

June Favourites


Hey guys! It seems like forever since I last did a favourites! I think I might actually have only done one before, I'm not sure! Anyway, here it is! I've actually been loving a lot of things lately but I decided to narrow it down to the few things which really stood out to me.


The first is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. We've all heard about how good these things are and I wanted to find out what all the hype was! I love it because you can remove your eye makeup and face makeup with it easily. I've been using it every day since I bought it. I follow it up with a cleansing oil or a cleanser as well since it doesn't feel like quite enough alone but I'm still in love.

I've also been loving my Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Eye Treatment. I just put a little bit of this under my eyes as soon as I wake up and let it sink in to reduce puffiness and make applying concealer a lot easier. It really does wonders for the puffiness!


I think I may have mentioned my love for the Revlon Lip Butters in a post already but this little baby is completely my new favourite lip product. I want to pick up some more shades. I love that they're quite sheer but provide a good amount of colour and are also so moisturising. I feel like I'm wearing lip balm when I've got it on. It takes a lot for me to love a lip product this much but Revlon have definitely done it.

The next product I've been loving is the Maybelline Dream Touch blush which I've reviewed before but I'm really loving it lately. I like how thin the formula is and it gives just the right amount of colour. I usually put a powder blush on top as well since it's really hot lately but I have been wearing this every day.

Real Techniques have also made an appearance to my favourites this month. This is the Base Shadow brush. I don't know what the actual purpose of this brush is but I've been using it to blend my eyeshadows. It's so fluffy so it's perfect for this. Sometimes I also use it to give a light dusting of colour if I don't feel like having a lot of eyeshadow on.

In terms of fashion, I've been loving my fedora and baggy trousers lately. I expect 'baggy trousers' isn't the correct term for the exact style I like but I don't know what else to call them. I think my love for the fedora has come from some combination of Harry Styles and Perrie Edwards. I think a lot of people must know Harry loves a good fedora, and Perrie was wearing a similar hat to mine when I saw her at the One Direction concert in Manchester I went to and she just looked so nice, it really rekindled my love. I actually think the baggy trousers thing might have something to do with Perrie as well. I absolutely adore that woman and her clothing. Anyway since I didn't include a good picture here, you can look at my previous post for good pictures and watch my youtube video to see the hat.

And that is everything I've been loving this month! Well, no, not everything, but a small glimpse into the things I've been using a lot! Let me know in the comments what products you've been loving because I need to know what products I should buy next!



16 comments:

  1. I love the lip butters too! What shade is that one? It looks gorgeous xx

    http://charlievictoriia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's berry smoothie :) x

      Delete
  2. Great favourites :D I love Garnier micellar cleansing water so good!! :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried and tested a tonne of products that claim to decrease puffiness, but hardly any have worked so I might give the Elizabeth Arden Eye Treatment a try! Thanks for the recommendation! X

    http://voguedvintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works for me but my eyes aren't hugely puffy. It's worth a try though!

      Delete
  4. That real techniques brush sounds like a good shout! And who doesn't love a revlon lip butter ;)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I don't know how I'd gone so long without owning a lip butter!

      Delete
  5. Lovely favourites! I really want to try the Micellar water!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Revlon lip butters, my fave is Juicy Papaya! I loved the L'oreal Micellar water so will have to check out the Garnier one next! xx

    www.secretsofarose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have a look at juicy papaya since I definitely need to buy more shades x

      Delete
  7. That lip butter looks lovely! I still have yet to try the Revlon lip butters, but I need to as they look gorgeous :)

    Mia xx
    http://miararaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! I left it a long time and regret it since they're amazing x

      Delete
  8. I love the micellar water too I couldn't live without it now
    Xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3