Guest Post: Good Things Come In Small Packages


Hi guys! Today's post is one from the lovely lady at theravingsofaninsomniac - I hope you enjoy it and be sure to check out her blog!

This one is dedicated to all the little guys. I've always believed in you. Maybe partially because I am one of you.


EcoTools Essential Eye Kit Highlighting Brush
Easily one of the best fluffy brushes I've ever used. This little guy comes from a great kit with five equally good quality brushes, but this one is my favorite. It's a tad stiff, just enough so that you could easily control where the product goes, but plenty soft and the bristles blend product out to perfection. I also really like this for applying "out there" shades, as it tends to mute them out and make them a bit more wearable.

C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm
This is such a hidden gem! You pop a thick layer on at night and when you wake up the balm is still on your lips, working its magic. Now that it's summer I find myself needing it less because my lips are not as dry as the desert, but still this is a real lifesaver on those dry-ass days.

Sephora Facial Cleansing Pad
I believe there is a L'Oreal cleanser that gives you one of these cleansing pads with the product, but it's not the brand that matters. These silicone cleansing pads have little silicone arms. You either put some cleanser on the pad and massage onto the face, or you use the pad to scrub the cleanser off the face. Either way, this pad allows you to get into your pores and clean out the leftover gunk from the day. I can't go a day without mine.

Tarte Maracuja Oil
This little baby sample is great. Maracuja oil is passionfruit oil, so if you see an oil marketed under either of these names just know that they're the same. Maracuja oil is known to be a miracle oil because it promotes cell collagen, can help with anti-aging, has anti-inflammatory properties, and quenches dry and dehydrated skin. One or two drops of this is plenty to cover the face. It absorbs instantly and leaves your skin feeling like a thousand bucks. I like to mix it in with the Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask for a great overnight treatment.

The Face Shop Soul Promise Ring
I think that with perfumes they're either in huuuuuge bottles or cute little ones. This one is the latter. The packaging is simple and nothing to hit home about, but the fragrance is incredible. This perfume smells like jasmine tea mixed with a sweet subtle green tea scent. It's to die for. I could sit around all day sniffing it.


The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
This is one of the best books I've ever read. It's about a man that dies and goes to Heaven and meets five people (as the title implies, haha). They each teach him a valuable lesson about his life and why it panned out like it did. I won't lie to you; this book is a little sad but it's an excellent read.

Moto G
Last, but definitely not least, my beloved cell phone. This phone is slim, sleek, and super functional. 

Comments

  1. Cool products! The cleansing pad looks good! x Tamara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I saw one in sephora the other day and almost bought one! x

      Delete
  2. I love the eco tools brushes x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And me, they're so good and so affordable! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts