Pages



Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Summer Playlist



With exams happening currently, it's a little difficult for me to get blog posts up, so I apologise for that. But don't worry, I'll be back to my every other day schedule by the 11th. And then I'll have a looooad of posts to do because I'll be going on holiday soon after! Hopefully that holiday will generate some good blog posts too though so it'll all be alright. I'm just not sure if I'll be able to actually upload the pictures and everything while there since I don't have a laptop to take with me. Who knows though!

Anyway, away from the usual fashion and beauty, I thought I'd share with you some of the songs I've been listening to lately and will probably listen to through Summer. I've put a playlist together with some of the songs I'm loving lately on which you can listen to here (I think).

I have a pretty varied music taste as I've said on here before. I listen to bands like One Direction, Bring Me The Horizon, Kodaline, Skrillex, T Mills... kind of literally everything. Recently I've been more into the sort of pop/indie/electronic kind of music though. If that's how you'd describe it. The playlist contains bands such as Kodaline, The Lumineers, The 1975 and Bastille. They're all my favourites and have been for a while with a few new additions like Foxes and Kiesza.

Of all the bands in the playlist I think Purity Ring and Kodaline are two you should definitely listen to. They might be a little different to what you're used to but I love them. I'd recommend Fineshrine by Purity Ring and High Hopes by Kodaline. They're not necessarily my favourites but I don't usually like the most popular songs best. Harry Styles wrote a few songs with Kodaline and, being a MAHOOSIVE One Direction and Kodaline fan, I can't tell you how excited I am for those songs.

P.S. I went to see One Direction on Sunday and I feel I need to mention it on my blog because it was amazing. Sadly Harry was ill so he couldn't sing too much but the others sang his parts. I can't really remember much apart from a lot of dancing from Harry and Louis being super hot since I was basically just drooling over Louis for the entire gig. But they're a great band live, as are 5 Seconds of Summer who supported them.

2 comments:

  1. I love Kodaline, good luck on your exams! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove them too! I'm glad you do. And thank you! Just three left to go now! :) x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3