Review: Ipanema Flip Flops


Ipanema is a brand inspired by the spirit of Brazillian beaches and culture which creates footwear, in particular, flip flops. When coming across a site selling flip flops, I can't say I feel that inspired due to my past flip flop experiences, but some of their claims really intrigued me and they were kind enough to send me a pair to review.

Most of the flip flops are made from patented super-soft Melflex plastic which improves comfort and support. It is also 100% recyclable PVC so is very environmentally friendly! Now I wouldn't have thought that this would make any difference at all to a show but it seriously does. I've encountered many issues with flip flops: cracking of the material; sharp edges cutting between my toes; rubbing; and general discomfort. Since these are rubber there's going to be no cracking (I don't think) and they're also really flexible which will hopefully prevent this. The piece that goes between your toes is also completely smooth and there's no join there like there is on many. It also feels incredibly comfortable in all areas which a lot haven't for me in the past. So that's pretty much all of the problems gone.


I didn't think I would ever love a pair of flip flops but I do. They are so comfortable and they haven't gone for the typical approach of making a pair out of awful materials that aren't going to be at all comfortable. These are going to be brilliant to wear on holiday because they're completely waterproof and comfortable for the long days.

It's plain to see that this is a brand that cares since not only are the shoes amazing quality, but they also came with this bag quite unexpectedly which is a fantastic size for the beach and it also has a really nice design.

The flip flops are a range of prices but around £16 is the average I'd say. I can't find the exact link to the ones I've got* but you can have a browse through all of their styles here - they don't just do flip flops! Definitely worth buying your flip flops and sandals from Ipanema since I don't think any other brands are going to compete at all. You can also get 15% off with the code 'SUM14'.

Comments

  1. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! <3

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute and a great deal with the bag included!

    Lauren | http://www.livelovelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, f agrees that we got to search for the finest quality even if it flip flops. XD anyway, great post <3 xo

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! I've been wearing them on holiday and they are so comfortable!<3

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts