NEW: The Body Shop Raspberry Collection

the body shop raspberry collection

So I mentioned in my previous post that I'd been to The Body Shop and spent way too much money. I'd forgotten about the raspberry collection when I walked in but as soon as I was in there I was drawn in and couldn't resist buying the whole collection apart from the body lotion. I absolutely love this scent and I have no regrets for buying everything. I already have six body butters that aren't even halfway used and a whole load of shower gels and perfumes but who cares? I need more! If you're interested in reading about the fantastic raspberry collection, read on...

the body shop raspberry collection

I was most excited for this. I've had it before, maybe two or three years ago, and I loved it then. This collection is new, but they have either had this or something very similar to it before. It's a body scrub with raspberry seeds in it and it smells absolutely gorgeous. It smells good enough to eat, actually, though my friend tasted it (I think she was drunk) and apparently it doesn't taste good, so I wouldn't recommend trying it. As well as the raspberry seeds it has the usual exfoliating bits in it, but it's not too harsh at all. Good enough to just buff your skin and get rid of any dead skin cells without making you feel raw and sore like some do. At £12.50 it's reasonably priced too, so definitely worth it.

the body shop raspberry collection

To add the my wonderful collection of Body Shop body butters is the raspberry body butter (£13). The scent of this isn't as strong as the body scrub, but it is as strong as the other body butters. I'm sure you've heard a lot about how fabulous The Body Shop's body butters are before so I'm not going to bore you with the details. I think that this body butter is either in second or joint second place, beaten only by the blueberry body butter and on a level with the passionfruit body butter. 

the body shop raspberry collection

Shower gel isn't something that excites me but I got this in a package with the body butter and the perfume for just £15 which I figured was a bargain considering the total cost was £20 something if I bought each item separately and I wanted the perfume and the body butter no matter what. The price of it on its own is £4 which is a great price and for such an amazing smell, it is worth it. All of these items smell exactly the same. I thought that I might be disappointed by one smelling less of raspberry than the others but I was not!

the body shop raspberry collection

Lastly is the perfume. I felt that I just needed this in my collection. It's going to be a perfect scent for the summer months to walk around smelling like a raspberry. This was just £8.50 - an absolute bargain, in my opinion.

So I'm all set to smell like a raspberry since basically everything I do to my body is going to involve raspberries, which just happens to be my favourite fruit. I completely recommend any product from this line, but in particular, the body scrub. Have you tried anything from this line? If not, what's your favourite scent from The Body Shop? I'd love to know, as always! Oh and there's a 3 for 2 on makeup and a buy on get one half price on body stuff right now, so prime time to buy the entire raspberry collection really!



Comments

  1. So glad they've brought this back! The scent is gorgeous! xx

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so happy when I realised the body scrub was back! It's probably my favourite product from them :) x

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on these!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all smell so good. Everyone should try to get at least one product, I think. They're just too good not to buy! x

      Delete
  3. I definitely want to try the body butter and the perfume! I've been waiting to have time to go smell it in stores because I'm a little afraid that the smell won't be as good as it sounds. But I'll definitely give it a try!

    tinyteathings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo omg it's soooo good! If you don't like it I'll be shocked!

      Delete
  4. The body scrub looks amazing!! I really love this scent as well - one of my faves :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raspberries are delicious! Oh and I loooove the Body Shop! I am surprised not everyone goes there, but then again, we can't have too many people smelling as fabulously as Body Shop fans do, can we? I have a mango set, and I love it <3

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/top-10-things-i-learned-from-finding.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love it there :) x

      Delete
  6. Might have to give this collection a try, :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Although I made my sister smell it today and she said it was disgusting! Apparently it's not to everyone's taste! x

      Delete
  7. i love the scent of raspberries ! this selection looks amazing especially the body scrub ! will have to check the range out in store :)
    Melissa | The Inked Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god these look unbelievable! I haven't been bothered by anything in the body shop lately but I can see myself getting these! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! The smell is so good I literally don't ever want to use anything else ever again ahaha x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts