Guest Post: Amanda Paterson's Evening Skincare Routine

Hey guys! I'm (supposed to be) studying for exams so I'll have a few guest bloggers this month. The first is from the lovely Amanda Paterson, give her a follow on Bloglovin'!


At the moment I am trialing out a couple of new products so they may not stay permanently in my evening skincare routine. I really want to find the right products for my skin and perfect my skincare routine. So here is what Im currently using.......

Firstly I like to use my 'Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash'. It is not my favorite facial wash but I do like it, I bought it to try out and I will use it until its empty but I'm not sure yet if I will repurchase. It is a good wash, foams up nicely and really feels like its cleaning, plus It doesn't react to my sensitive skin, but even though it is good it is not better than a few others I have tried. I will probably purchase a different product next month to try out until I have found the right one for me :-)

Next I get 'Biodermas Crealine H2O'. A lot of you probably already use this product and for good reason, it is amazing at removing eye make up. I find this has been the best gentle make up remover that I have tried so this has stuck around in my evening routine. I have the mini bottle at the moment and it seems to last forever, I use about 2 make up remover pads to remove my eye make up. I would highly recommend this product especially for those with sensitive skin. I don't think I will ever stop using this product (but never say never right lol).

Then a new product Im trying out 'Happy Skincare Cloud 9 deep cleansing balm'. This is a sample size that I received to try out, to tell you the truth I am not a huge fan of balms, but I will continue to use it until the tiny pot is finished but I probably wont be repurchasing this. It smells nice, like citrus and lemons but its super oily, not sure if that is a feature of all cleansing balms in general, but I am not sure if I like the feel of this. I just dont usually go for cleansing balms, but I wont rule them all out just yet hehe.

Next I take my 'Alpha-H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid' (recommendation from Fleurdeforce's page) and wipe this all over my face and upper neck using a make up remover pad. This stuff is not for every day use but I probably do this step at least twice a week. I find my skin the next morning looks and feels so much better, it is brighter and more refreshed. This is another product that is going to probably stick around for a while in my routine. I then put on my 'Ponds Age Miracle Deep Action Night Cream' (If you want a more intense treatment from the liquid gold then do not apply your night cream).

Lastly for under my eyes I apply my 'Eyesilix cream' (Every evening). It works to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and tired eyes. I don't think it actually removes these completely but what product does, I can honestly say though, I notice the difference if I haven't been using it. I love this product, its very light and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I tend to use this in the morning as well, under my concealer, its my go to eye cream. I would highly recommend it!

Well that is about it guys, just want to say thank you to Becky for having me as a guest blogger on her page!

If anyone has any recommendations for skincare products I should try out I would love to hear as I am trying lots of different products at the moment to find which ones are just right for me.

I have heard a lot about the Sarah Chapman Skinesis products and thinking that is what I will purchase next.

Catch you guys next week.

Love for you to follow me on bloglovin.

Comments

Popular Posts