Get yourself a free Graze box!


Hey guys! Graze are offering you the chance to get a free box which is usually worth £3.99! I've had a few boxes from them and let me tell you, they are DELICIOUS! They have everything from flapjacks and brownies through to nuts, omega-3 rich seeds and beef jerky. You can choose from 100+ tasty treats and get your hand-picked snack box delivered to your home or work for free.


You basically go onto their website and search through all of their amazing snacks and tell them which you'd like to try and which don't appeal to you. There's a huge variety of things on there so there's definitely going to be SOMETHING you'll like the look of! If you are interested in getting your free box, I definitely recommend the honeycomb flapjack - I had it in my last box and it was SO DELICIOUS. I don't usually even like flapjacks that much, but this one was amazing. 

If you try out the box and decide it's not for you, it's easy to cancel - there's no catch - you're not roped into paying for more boxes! So you might as well give it a go because it's free food and everybody in this universe loves free food (I'm pretty sure).

So if you're a new customer, just click this link and sign up and within a few days you free Graze box will be delivered to your letter box! Simple! I hope you enjoy :)

Comments

  1. I got a voucher for a free box in my Elle magazine and I'm going for it now- I've never tried a Graze box before, but they sound delicious! I'll make sure to get that Honey Flapjack, I love honey flapjacks! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're truly amazing. It's great that you can get a free box too since you can just cancel your subscription if it's not for you without any cost. So annoying when companies say something is free but you have to pay for something elsewhere or whatever! x

      Delete
  2. Yum, that flapjack looks so nice! Forever seeing Graze advertise but haven't ever tried it, seems silly really as its free! Great review, you may have persuaded me! x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you should try it! So good x

      Delete
  3. OMG, I will 100% be making this for my parents tomorrow xxx

    Pink Polka Dot & Popcorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plan! I've got my sister subscribed, she's excited for her first box haha! x

      Delete
  4. I love grazes boxes, I get so excited when they arrive at work!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts