Pages



Thursday, May 08, 2014

ASOS Haul


I've got a lot of love for ASOS. They've got so much to choose from at reasonable prices and it's all so beautiful. This results in me purchasing things from them quite frequently, or more likely, filling my cart with things and then realising I have no money (and repeat about four times before I actually buy anything). These jeans and shoes were one of those cases. I wanted them so badly for what felt like forever and then they had the 25% student discount on and I had to buy them because I'd probably never stop wanting them. So I did, along with a couple of other things so here's a little ASOS haul for you.


These are the Pot Luck Platforms and I feel like there's a real hype for this type of shoe lately and seeing so many people wearing shoes similar to these made me really need (want) them. I was torn between these and the Please Sir Platforms and I sort of wish I'd gotten the others now but who cares? I love them both. These are sort of hard to walk in since there's not much of a curve on the sole of the toe area and they flop off a bit with every step but appearance > comfort. The, um, tongue area (I don't know how to describe it) rubs a bit too so I'm thinking I'm going to stick something on it in an attempt to make it hurt less. But like I said. Appearance > comfort. I'm going to wear these at every opportunity, particularly for my trip to California which is coming up in just over a month.


The next item I'd wanted for ages was the Rivington High Waist Jeggings. I've actually wanted the Topshop Joni Jeans but these are so similar and only £28 compared to Topshop's £36. They're also similar to these American Apparel jeans which are £66. So it's a bargain really and with 25% off it made it a real steal for me. I stupidly bought the wrong size so they did fit me but they looked so tight I had to send them back and ask for a different size. I'm so excited for them though because I don't own any jeans currently because usually I think they look weird but I'm branching out in the world and I also really feel that these could be paired with so much and are basically a staple item. High Waisted things are always my friend because I have such a love for crop tops and tucking things in.


Since it was 25% off I figured I'd buy a couple more things while I could so I bought this Strength & Shine dry shampoo from Batiste. I've said how much I love Batiste before but I'd never seen this version in store. I was also wondering how good this would be since I didn't really think a dry shampoo could create shine but I thought I'd give it a go. I've only tried it once and that one time it didn't give me shiny hair (no surprise) but it also didn't leave loads of white like the original formula which is a huge plus for somebody with dark brown hair.


I can't find the link to this black one but I bought a Tangle Teezer because I do not have one and I'm always conscious of damaging my hair with hairbrushes. I didn't think this would actually be that good but it truly is. It was love at first brush. I think this is something that every single person needs to own because it just speeds everything up and does less damage to your hair than brushing. So glad I decided to buy this!

And that is it. I've bought a fair few things lately so there might be another haul coming up soon but I love writing and reading hauls so hopefully that's a good thing!

32 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some really great stuff, I think I'm definitely going to have try out the Tangle Teezer, my hair is always getting tangled up! It's perfectly sized for handbags too! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think they do some with a sort of cover as well so it wouldn't get all squished and dirty in your handbag. I'm not sure though x

      Delete
  2. Sounds exactly like me, filling my cart like 4 times before even buying anything, waiting desperately for some money to spend! you've got some pretty cool stuff over there! love the trousers!
    love,
    laviedonnant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, I do it all the time! x

      Delete
  3. I love those jeans - they really are similar to the Topshop ones and a much better price :)
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love all of this pieces!!
    xx

    http://chickyellow.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, so excited to wear the clothes! x

      Delete
  5. i'm in love with those platforms! they're gorgeous :)

    i'm following you on bloglovin! hope that you can do the same so that we can keep in touch

    http://mind-tricks.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I'm so in love with them<3

      Delete
  6. Asos jeans are AMAZING! & they're a great price. Those shoes are lovely!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never bought any before. I want my new size to arrive so I can wear them!

      Delete
  7. I've been looking for high waist jeans for ages! I never thought of getting them on asos - thanks for that! Love everything you bought! xxx

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're ever looking for something, ASOS will have it. I swear they always have what I'm looking for & it's always at the best price too.

      Delete
  8. I really need to try this brush!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! It's my new favourite thing!

      Delete
  9. so in love with them shoes! ASOS jeans are amazing, that's where I've got most of mine x
    That Fashion Victim // UK Fashion and Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad people are saying this, I wasn't too sure whether they'd be good or not! x

      Delete
  10. Have a big obsession with the shoes! Are they comfy? x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The jeans are absolutely perfect. Need a light shade like that!

    X Malena
    www.Fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooove the colour of them, so nice x

      Delete
  12. Ive wanted some Jonni Jenas for a while, buttheprice was a put off! definaltyhave to purchase someof these ! look exactly the same! great post!

    http://ameliajaneroseknows.blogspot.co.uk/ amelia jane rose, fashion blogx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when I found them on the ASOS site. I was looking for mom jeans at the time but I saw these and just had to buy a pair! x

      Delete
  13. Love the platforms!
    The Tangle Teezer is amazing, I bought one a couple of months ago and it really has made my hair look healthier and shinier :)
    x ♥ Sophie | So Bright & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It works wonder, no idea how it does it x

      Delete
  14. I love those shoes. They looks so perfectly white & pristine. // Carmen ☼

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the shoes. Would love to see how the look on and how you would style them!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on doing that! It's just finding a good time to take pictures that's the problem! x

      Delete
  16. Those shoes... WOW!!! Need them in my life!
    The jeans are lovely! You got some wicked bits!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're beautiful! Get dirty very easily though!! I'll have a post up on how I'd wear them on Thursday :) x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3