Pages



Wednesday, May 21, 2014

3 Ways To Style: ASOS Pot Luck Platforms


Hey guys! You may or may not have read my ASOS haul, but I was asked to do a post on how I'd style them, so here it is! I put together three looks, trying to make them quite different so they could be worn for different occasions.


This look is my favourite of the three, and is something I'd wear around town on a warm day. Top: Primark. Jeans: ASOS. Necklace: River Island. Shoes: ASOS.


I was sort of going for the 'cute' look with this and is again something I'd wear around town or perhaps if going out for a meal or something. Top: Boohoo. Skirt: Boohoo. Shoes: ASOS.


This one is something I'd wear on holiday or to a beach or if it was reaaaally hot outside. The shorts are pretty revealing so I'd maybe wear a black kimono with them to cover up a bit. Top: Boohoo. Shorts: Topshop. Shoes: ASOS.

I hope you enjoyed my poor Photoshop skills and cringey poses. My hair looks unbrushed too. Then again, it always does. ANYWAY, let me know what you would wear these does with so I'll have an excuse to buy more clothes. :)


18 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous! These aren't shoes that I'd normally go for but they are lovely, good pick!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! My hair looks like an actual rat in these pictures though haha, couldn't be bothered to take them again though! x

      Delete
  2. Love how those shoes look with all the different looks. My favourite is the first look though - those jeans look amazing on you.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I like the first one too - wore it today actually! x

      Delete
    2. I love the second one! The top is so cute xx

      my-petite-blog.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    3. Haha thank you! I really need to start wearing that top more, don't even think I've worn it out before! :( x

      Delete
  3. Love that lacy blouse you're wearing in the second outfit! Did you get it recently? It's lovely! x

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I got it in the New Years sales. They still have some of the stuff I got then though so it might still be available. It was really cheap too x

      Delete
  4. I really like the 1st and 2nd look, so pretty!
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single way you have styled them! Really like the shorts too! x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I love the shorts too but they're a bit too short which is annoying :( x

      Delete
  6. You're so beautiful! I <3 your style, so soft and pastel and graceful. The first two outfits are my favourite, which would probably be granted seeing as I like leggings/jeggings and skirts a lot <3 I should be wearing a summer dress today as well, floral :D

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/top-10-things-i-learned-from-finding.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is so cute! I love the shoes and the first lool is probably my favourite ! Xx

    Www.beautiegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really can't get into the white platform fashion trend at the moment but I love the outfits you've put together. Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandable! They're not for everyone but I'm definitely loving them x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3