Skorts

For a good few months now I've had somewhat of an obsession over skorts. I've already got a dark green one from missguided but it doesn't quite sit right on my hips and now that it's Spring I'm not thinking a dark green skort is going to be particularly useful. I really want a white one - I'm pretty sure this is inspired by Eleanor Calder because she looks amazing. Hers is from Zara, I believe, and I think they've stopped selling it but I'm not sure.

Some I've found are:
Topshop £32
Asos £29.99
Missguided £17.99

What are your thoughts on white skorts? I think they're amazing because you can make them look casual as Eleanor has done here but you can also dress them up, for example with a black floaty top and heels or with a crop top. I wouldn't be surprised if I've bought one within the next few weeks.

Comments

  1. Ive seen this style alot recently, I think they look really amazing!! Im definitely going get some of these!!
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are really nice, I like the ASOS one! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the ASOS one too, and the Topshop one :) The two most expensive haha x

      Delete
  3. I really like skorts! I don't actually own any which is crazy because every time I see someone wearing them, I keep telling myself I need to get some.
    Looking forward to seeing more from you and your lovely blog!
    Laura xx

    http://lisforladybird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've literally never seen anyone wearing them in public haha, skorts need to be more popular!
      & thank you hun x

      Delete
  4. I got a black zara skort similar to the asks one and it is seriously my favorite article of clothing! It's great because you can make it dressy for a formal occasion or dress it down for everyday wear, it's so versatile! I say go for it and get a white one, you'll be able to wear it so much with warmer weather approaching!

    xxCalli

    http://madeupon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally will when I've got the money! x

      Delete
  5. I think I've just discovered a new obsession. They are gorgeous :)

    http://albinoskittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, literally in love<3

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts