Pages



Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Makeup Revolution Wishlist

I am quite possibly doing another wishlist. I am v v v sorry, it just so happens that I want a lot of stuff lately. I am also sorry if it makes you want the stuff as well because I'm pretty sure this post will since Makeup Revolution is such an awesome brand and the prices are just insane (in a good way). I was ready to buy a load of stuff the other day and then once my cart was full, I realised I probably shouldn't spend money right now since I'm trying to save up for my trip to California in June and all of that hard work choosing things went to waste. So here's basically what the content of my shopping cart consisted of.

(top left to bottom right. sort of)
Acid Brights palette £4 - just look at those colours. So perfect for Summer which is fast-approaching.
Matte Brights palette £4 - again, amazing for Summer. Definitely something I'd take to a festival.
Awesome Metals Eye Foils Rose Gold £4 - looks like this could be a Stila dupe!
Powder Blush £1 - for a quid, you can't go wrong with trying out one of these blushes. I'm always searching for that perfect blush.
Highlighter Golden Lights £3 - I'm always after trying new highlighters. This one looks a bit paler than my usual highlighters which is something I've been looking for for a while.
Scandalous Eyeshadow Collection £4 for all - basically the same as the palettes but would be great for throwing in your bag on-the-go.
Scandalous Lipsticks £1 - I think these would be great for festivals too. I have literally never seen a yellow lipstick before, or a blue on for that matter. In my tumblr days, blue lipstick was something I desperately wanted so who knows, maybe some of you will be looking for this too.
Romantic Smoked palette £4 - some of the shades here look gorgeous for an evening smokey eye.
Amazing Care Lipstick £3 - a lipstick with Argan oil in it. Why would you not want that? It's bound to do amazing things to your lips, which I definitely need since my lips are the dryest things around.


Yes, these doodles were done by me. I bet you're impressed. I call it "five-year-old chic". Reminds me of the days I used to read Groovy Chick. I have to just take a second to say how amazing this palette looks. It reminds me of the Urban Decay Electric palette which I am seriously lusting after since literally my entire eyeshadow collection is nudes. This is essentially a more affordable version of that but with more shades and for a tenth of the price or something stupid.

As soon as I've got the money to spare I am buying from Makeup Revolution straight away. Currently they're only online, but they're coming to Superdrug soon (I think!) to avoid shipping costs. Or I could just spend over £30 and get free shipping. Tempting. What do you think of the brand?

14 comments:

  1. Lime Crime sells oddly coloured lipsticks too! x

    http://celineavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, i just looked them up and they have such an amazing mint colour haha! i don't think i would ever wear them though, i just kind of want to own them x

      Delete
    2. mysteries198427/4/14

      And you could try the new NYX Macaron lipsticks too (I would never, ever buy Lime Crime! Look up more about their history if you're curious) which I think are only just launched in the US. They'll probably make their way to the UK eventually.

      Delete
    3. I'm actually going to the US in two months so I could take a look then :)

      Delete
  2. Those bright coloured palettes! I love them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for these bright coloured palettes, although I'm not sure how many shades I'll be able to pull off successfully! Thanks for sharing.
    Sarah - hereyoume.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same haha, i'm hoping i'll figure out some way to make bright colours look good.

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited about getting some things from this brand! I love explored the more inexpensive brands. I want the eyeshadow palettes, blushes, oh everything!

    http://jenni-flower.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so hard not to spend loads of money on such cheap brands without realising! i always do it x

      Delete
  5. Cute post! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recommend you to try the Baked Bronzers gorgeous!!! I purchased 1 baked bronzer & baked blushes, my favourite is the bronzer.. Those bronzers are just like MAC's MSFs

    http://www.makeuptemple.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think about it but I thought they'd maybe be a bit dark for me!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3