I Love Drugstore Makeup Tag

Hey guys! I wanted to do a tag post and no, I have not been tagged to do this but I'm doing it anyway. If you're reading this and haven't done it before, I tag you to do it! So I found this drugstore makeup tag online and figured I'd do it.


1. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand overall?
L'Oreal. I have never purchased a product from them that has disappointed me.

2. What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
Face: Collection 2000 concealer. Cheek: my Sleek Blush By 3 palette in Pink Lemonade. Lip: Bourjois Colour Boost (the shade has rubbed off mine so idk what it is!)

3. Least favourite product?
MUA The Double Collection 2 Step mascara

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
MUA eyeshadow palettes - £4 <3

5. What is your favourite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
Ecotools brushes. Maybe I've just been missing it but why is there no hype for them?

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Basically all mascara.

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
It's gotta be the colour tattoos for mac paint pots. I actually prefer the colour tattoos in some ways.

8. Drugstore product that isn’t worth the hype?
Rimmel's Kate Moss lipsticks.

(This was supposed to go up yesterday but apparently blogger decided against that! Sorry<3)

Comments

  1. My Ecotools face brush's handle broke off so easily! ): But I must admit, the brush itself isn't too shabby! Hmm surprised about the Rimmel lipsticks, though! x

    http://lipstickdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I have a travel set and I just love how soft they are tbh. Prefer them to a lot of other brushes. And yeah, I think the lipstick thing might just be the shades I've tried? They've honestly been so shockingly awful! Maybe I'll try another shade just to see if it is the two I have though x

      Delete
    2. Maybe mine was just a bad one!

      Also, thank you for following my previous blog, Lipstickdaisies! I have recently moved to a new blog and it would mean so much to me and I would be so thankful if you could follow it!

      http://celineavenue.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Of course, I love your blog :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the MUA eyeshadow palettes too! x

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ecotools face brushes too!! I agree with all of your answers !! I havnt really tried much of the L'Oreal products, I think I should though!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! L'Oreal doesn't get talked about enough in my opinion x

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award:) check it out here
    http://justtaylorx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/sunshine-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts