March Favourites

It's the end of the month which means it's time for monthly favourites! My first one since the start of my blog, actually. It was pretty hard just to choose a few products but somehow I've managed it. Not gonna lie, there's actually loads more but I'm sure I'll feature them in another monthly favourites post.


Firstly, it's Benefit's Rockateur blusher. This blusher is the best blusher there is, I'm telling you. It's described as 'rose gold' and it's just a really nice, warm blusher with a gold shimmer to it. It's not overly sparkly or anything though. It just gives your skin a really nice glow. I like to wear it with Benefit's 'Watts Up' as I just think the two products go really nicely together.


Of course, a favourite of mine has been the Maybelline Colour Tattoos. There's just something about those things that I absolutely adore. I wear them underneath my eyeshadow and sometimes on their own. I own a lot of the colours but my favourite this month has definitely been 'On and on Bronze' as it's just a really nice colour to go underneath basically any eyeshadow.


I've actually done a review of this next product in depth and it is, of course, the L'Oreal True Match foundation. I feel like this is the only Drugstore foundation I've come across that is actually pale enough for me so I wear it all the time.


Also a favourite of mine this month has to be the Lush Lip Scrubs. I have the Bubblegum flavour as well as Santa's lip scrub. Bubblegum is definitely my favourite. I don't know if I got a dodgy one of Santa's lip scrub but it's a lot more sort of wet than the bubblegum one and the little hearts in it do not taste good at all. Anyway, I love these scrubs and use them almost every day to make my lips feel softer, especially before applying lipstick. A real life saver product and I've not come across any lip scrubs anywhere else. They are a little expensive but definitely worth the money.


You cannot judge me for this last favourite but it's One Direction's 'Our Moment' perfume. I actually got this for Christmas but I've really been loving it ever since. I thought it would smell disgusting since it's probably aimed at people of an average age of twelve so wasn't going to be very mature but I was pleasantly surprised. No, it isn't a mature smell in any possible way but it is really nice and it's quite strong too which I like. I've been wearing it a lot this month and probably will until it runs out. They're coming out with another version of it soon anyway and I'm sure that one will be just as good.


So that's all the favourites I'm going to be posting about this month. Have you been liking any of these products? Let me know your opinions on them!

Comments

  1. Hey ! Just wanna let you know I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! It's all on my blog http://www.coolallure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! x

      Delete
    2. I love your blog, so I decided to nominate you with an award go to my blog.
      http://www.love2bcouture.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html#more
      love2bcouture :)

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of Benefit Rockteur, but it's just so overpriced! :-(

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is overpriced, you're right. It doesn't even last that long haha! There are a lot of good alternatives which I like just as much done by Sleek or Bourjois. Probably a lot of other brands too! x

      Delete
  3. I just want to say that I really enjoy reading your blog. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Check it out at: http://elliesavannahscorner.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!<3 I've already been nominated and I'm going to do it soon but thank you x

      Delete
  4. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore the Lush Lip Scrub. I've tried the mint one, and got my eyes on the bubblegum one next smells amazing!! :)
    Would love it if you could take a look at my blog and even follow! http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you,
    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bubblegum one is amazing. My favourite of them all :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts