Pages



Monday, March 24, 2014

FOTD & Fave Products

My first ever FOTD post let's all have a celebration and appreciate the beginnings of my blog. Prepare yourselves for a layout change which may result in my blog looking like an orangutang's butt for a brief period in time.



Hash tag looking down at my vile aztec print leggings to show my eyeshadow which doesn't even look like anything on camera. 



Appreciate these pictures. They were taken on a real camera and not just my iPhone. I am not lazy.



Anyway. Today I was wearing the usual everyday look. To be honest I literally wear this 90% of the time, perhaps with different eyeshadow or eyeliner but that's about it. I am literally in love with all of these products. I'm probably going to end up doing individual posts on all of them at some point. If you'd be interested in knowing my opinions on any of them, let me know. If I've done reviews on the I will add the links.

Products used:
L'Oreal Studio Secrets primer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (who doesn't wear this let's be real)
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Benefit Rockateur blush (I love this. Smells like fairies)
Benefit Watt's Up highlighter
Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot in the shade 'Bare Study'
Naked 3 Palette, shades 'Trick', 'Buzz' and 'Nooner'
L'Oreal Super Liner
Rimmel Scandaleyes  flex mascara
Too Faced lipstick (idk the name, help) in the shade 'Believe'



10 comments:

  1. Love this look! And my camera always washes out the colours of my blush or eyeshadow...

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so annoying! it's a pretty good camera so you'd think it'd actually take decent pictures. might as well have used my iphone really haha

      Delete
  2. Such a nice make up look, you're so pretty!

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lip colour! It really suits you :)
    I've just started my first blog, I'd really love it if you could check it out!
    There's only one post at the moment but I have lots planned!

    Vicky xx
    vbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i love it too <3 and i will definitely check your blog out :)

      Delete
  4. i really want to get my hands on the benefit highlighter. such a beautiful product.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Such a nice golden highlighter

      Delete
  5. Have been lusting after the Naked 3 for a while now! This look makes you glow!! In a good way (: Stay fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! The Naked 3 is definitely worth the money! xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3