Pages



Sunday, March 30, 2014

Barry M Aquarium Collection - Mediterranean

I really felt that I needed to write about this nail polish in a blog post. The pictures here are doing it nowhere near enough justice - the middle one is probably the best though. 


I've never come across a nail polish before that I've looked at and known that I literally needed it. Usually I'll just wait for a 3 for 2 offer in Boots and buy a few shades I think I need more of but this time I saw it and it was love. Literally. Love.


It's from Barry M's new Aquarium collection which is one of my favourite collections from them. I don't usually even like shimmery nail polishes but these are definitely the exception. The shade I have is Mediterranean 404 and it's basically an iridescent purpleish pink with gold shimmer. I would probably describe it as rose gold.


I could bang on about Barry M nail polishes and the pros and cons of them but I'm sure you've heard it all before and I just wanted to say in this post that you absolutely need to buy this colour because it is beautiful.


8 comments:

  1. this colour is gorgeous. I have heard lots of amazing stuff about the aquarium collection and definitely need one of these! love the post and photos:-)
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing colour, you should definitely go out and buy it!

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour xx

    Http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so beautiful :) x

      Delete
  3. That looks really pretty, i really want to buy some pastel colours :)

    Want to swap buttons ? Let me know hun

    Yasmin xx
    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely! I'll add yours when I get home and on my computer x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3